If you’ve seen my Instagram, you know that I love going wine tasting and I love a good picnic. If you’ve ever been wine tasting, you probably noticed the strange phenomenon that wineries rarely have food. If they do have food, they usually don’t have much variety and it won’t be gluten free (I’m gluten intolerant). Therefore, I’m in the habit of packing a wine picnic when we go wine tasting. I’ve packed quite a few at this point, so I know what works and what doesn’t, so I’m pretty much an expert on how to pack a wine picnic.
Here are my Wine Picnic Essentials:
- I decided that instead of buying a picnic table cover that I would simply re-purpose one of my Turkish beach towels.
- It can be very windy on a vineyard, so these colorful cloth napkins come in very handy.
- I love these great melamine salad plates and they all fit in the picnic basket.
- Pack an all purpose cutting board
- I love to bring music with me too, but make sure that you’re not bothering other people. I love this Beats Pill.
- I also really love my insulated picnic basket.