- I decided that instead of buying a picnic table cover that I would simply re-purpose one of my Turkish beach towels.
- It can be very windy on a vineyard, so these colorful cloth napkins come in very handy.
- I love these great melamine salad plates and they all fit in the picnic basket.
- Pack an all purpose cutting board
- I love to bring music with me too, but make sure that you’re not bothering other people. I love this Beats Pill.
- I also really love my insulated picnic basket.
So if you’ve seen my Instagram, you know that I love to go wine tasting. In addition to going to the Santa Ynez Valley I also like to go to Paso Robles which is 3 to 4 hours away from Los Angeles. When we go to Paso Robles we usually spend 2-3 days, after that my husband and I are over wine tasting. That’s why I also give suggestions on other things to in the area besides wine tasting. So, here is my list of things to do when you’re in Paso Robles for 48 to 72 hours:
Where to Stay in Paso Robles
- La Bellasera Hotel Every time we’ve been to Paso Robles we stay at La Bellasera, it’s centrally located and has nice amenities. They call it a “luxury hotel”, but I feel that it’s a solid 3.5 star hotel. If you don’t want to venture out for dinner after a long day of wine tasting, the Enoteca Restaurant on site has a great menu.
Where to Eat Breakfast
- Vics Café is our only go to spot for breakfast. We stumbled upon this restaurant on our first morning in Paso, 3 years ago. I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that they have gluten-free toast (I’m gluten free) as an option for breakfast.